Thursday, February 26, 2009

Science of Watchmen

I know, I'm YouTube crazy this week. It just happens that I found two geektabulous items on SlashFilm, and I just had to share them. This, the second one, concerns the comic book adaptation that I personally have been waiting for with great anticipation - "Watchmen." It's a great explanation of the science behind the graphic novel/film by the scientist who actually served as science advisor for the production.

On a related note, from everything I have read about the film, this is an extremely faithful adaptation. If you are planning to see it and haven't read the graphic novel, go pick up a copy and read it this weekend. You won't be sorry!

(via SlashFilm)

Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Facebook I'm reading: Science of WatchmenAdd To Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment