Wednesday, May 06, 2009

New Song: The Tempest

I recorded a new instrumental rock song this week, called "The Tempest." It's a different style for me, but If you have read my "Manifesto," you know how I feel about that. This will soon be released as part of an "album" (if that term still has any relevance today,) but I was too excited about it to not get it out there now.


If you are a Mac user, you should either option-click the link to automatically download it or Control-click and follow the instructions on the popup menu. If you are a Windows user, I think you right-click the link.
Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Facebook I'm reading: New Song: The TempestAdd To Yahoo

2 comments:

matt searles said...

I dig it..

Doesn't seem so different from other stuff of yours I've heard.. like the different flavors

Unknown said...

cool nice build up in this progression. reminds me a bit of Soundgarden.

Post a Comment