Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Google Friend Connect

Google Friend Connect recently became available for Blogger blogs, so I just added it. I am interested to see how this service will enhance the blogging experience. If you are one of the 5 people who read my blog, please click the "follow" button in the sidebar to the right. Thanks in advance.

On a related note, I recently created a Facebook artist page. If you are on Facebook and you have a moment, please become a fan. (I promise I won't spam you - I don't even have any gigs lined up at the moment.) This is also a bit of an experiment. I am interested to see if this will be a viable platform for artists in the future. I think they still have a few bugs to work out, but it has potential. I think this will finally make Facebook a viable alternative to MySpace for musicians. We'll see!

Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Facebook I'm reading: Google Friend ConnectAdd To Yahoo

1 comment:

Jason @ PSB said...

I guess I'm officially a follower... though they sent me to an 8 week course to be a leader, LOL.

Post a Comment