Monday, March 23, 2009

How Do You Use the Internet & Social Media To Promote Your Music?

I am preparing for an upcoming presentation I am doing, and I wanted to poll my musician friends on the following:

How are you using social media to promote your music or your band?
What additional internet tools are you using, including distribution methods?

Please post your answers in the comments. I may incorporate some of these in my presentation, but I won't use your specific sites unless you give me permission. I look forward to your responses!
Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Facebook I'm reading: How Do You Use the Internet & Social Media To Promote Your Music?Add To Yahoo

2 comments:

Kevin said...

The latest thing I am doing is purchasing popup ads on MySpace to promote my gigs by targeting live music lovers in the communities near the gig. I'll know in a couple of weeks if it has been effective.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Kevin! That was not an option I was even aware of!

Post a Comment