Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring Break Trip, Final Day

So, you may be asking "what happened to days 5-8?" Internet access was a bit more expensive in Switzerland, and all I could afford was a 1/2-hour iChat with my wife.

Paris was fun, but I must say, I loved Switzerland. The mountains reminded me of home, and the people were very friendly. Once I get back to Boston, I will post some pictures, but let me give you some highlights.

We spent a day in Montreaux, where we spent some time touring the Castle of Chillon. This is my first time in a real medieval castle, and my inner goth embraced the experience! There was also a statue of Freddy Mercury, who apparently owned a studio there, and spent quite a bit of time there in his final years. Of course, the song "Smoke on the Water" talks about a studio in Montreaux that burned down, but I didn't have time to find it.

We also went to Geneva yesterday, which was a beautiful city. Most of our time in Lausanne was spent performing, and both performances went very well.

All in all, this was an enjoyable trip, but I am glad to be returning home.
Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Facebook I'm reading: Spring Break Trip, Final DayAdd To Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment