Saturday, April 05, 2008

A social network exclusively for Mac users

This is an interesting social network, in that users install an application on their Mac, rather than interfacing through a web browser. This allows the social network to be integrated with other OSX services, such as the address book.

net4mac - Social networking for Mac users

I'm giving it a shot, because it looks interesting. If you decide to join, my username is "doc" (my nickname when I worked at the Apple Store last fall.)
Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Facebook I'm reading: A social network exclusively for Mac usersAdd To Yahoo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comments on that website design! I really do appreciate them. I'll send out a link when it's done so you can check it out. Thanks again!.

Post a Comment