Sunday, December 21, 2008

Recent Twitter Posts

  • 00:46 New blog post: Tweets for Today tinyurl.com/8bkwl4 #
  • 13:40 When driving in Boston, never underestimate the willingness of drivers & pedestrians to risk their lives as well as yours. #
  • 14:31 @matthewgood True. I remember Chicago being that way, now that I think of it. #
  • 17:13 The guy on the "Shamwow" commercial cracks me up! #
  • 19:42 Still blizzarding here in Malden. #
  • 19:45 @matthewgood What did you think of I Spy? I used to love that show as a kid. #
  • 19:50 @karma_musings Actually, this may be sleet. It's hard to tell, and I'm not about to go outside and find out. It's very windy as well! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter
Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Facebook I'm reading: Recent Twitter PostsAdd To Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment