Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tweets for 12-11-08

  • 06:27 My morning ritual: eat, run around the house, scratch the rug, play with a paper bag...Wait, that's my cat's morning ritual! #
  • 07:26 @Sooz Thanks. I realized that many of the people there had probably already met at the SMB event, which I couldn't attend. #
  • 07:28 @smokingmole A meetup of Twitter users. You should check around, they are probably doing some in LA from time to time. #
  • 08:06 60 degrees yesterday, 35 degrees today. WTF Boston? #
  • 09:57 New blog post: Cut Your Own Record? tinyurl.com/63zmo6 #
  • 13:03 @chasemacri Thanks for adding me. You have some awesome stuff in your library! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter
Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Facebook I'm reading: Tweets for 12-11-08Add To Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment