Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tweets for 12-16-08

Tweets For Today
  • 00:07 @joelgoodman I knew it!! #
  • 00:10 Just finished writing an arrangement of Carol of the Bells for my choir. Going to bed now. #
  • 00:52 New blog post: Tweets for Today tinyurl.com/5t87nn #
  • 10:52 @joelgoodman @JaronDavis The guy who plays Hiro is a huge trekkie, so I'm sure he's been in heaven. #
  • 13:30 One of my students wants me to help him start a Radiohead ensemble. Awesome! #
  • 13:45 @MattSearles Thanks for stating it that way. I've been feeling a bit guilty about how much time I've been spending on Twitter:) #
  • 14:55 @joelgoodman I'm surprised you can even connect. We're having a server problem at the edu today. Even our intranet is painfully slow. #
  • 17:48 Listened to class projects all day, and so far they all rocked! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter
Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Facebook I'm reading: Tweets for 12-16-08Add To Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment