Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tweets for 12-18-08

Tweets For Today
  • 00:45 New blog post: Tweets for Today tinyurl.com/3k7ojm #
  • 05:24 RT @reevesman: the official autotune Backlash video. tinyurl.com/4tgguw #
  • 05:52 @springclock That was Al, right? I used to be in a band with his son. How's he doing? #
  • 05:54 @docj1664 got a Twitter Grade of 95/100 from @grader. See: twitter.grader.com/docj1664 #
  • 06:29 RT @reevesman: For anyone who hasn't gotten my first record, here it is. tinyurl.com/6reqtd. Pass it around. I love pirates. #
  • 06:38 It's 6:38 and I've already been awake for 2 hours. Something wrong with that;) #
  • 08:43 True story: On the train reading the paper. Liked an article I was reading. Looked for a "Digg" button. Where's my cyber-wifi & brain2text? #
  • 08:44 @Sooz All I can say is "nonono!" #
  • 08:48 @springclock I forgot that he was back in the band by that point. He had quit the band for a while, then he came back. #
  • 09:18 @JaronDavis A month ago in class, I erased something on the board, realized I shouldn't have, and looked for an "undo" button! #
  • 10:16 I love Berklee. I just got an email from someone, and it was written in the Finale Jazz Font! #
  • 10:45 @joemcgill Actually, I just meant I love the fact that even most of the administration and staff here are musicians. #
  • 11:27 @JaronDavis @matthewgood Maybe "Tronitis" or "Matrixity?" #
  • 11:30 @matthewgood Hey, that's me, nerdy references always at the ready! #
  • 11:40 @chasemacri What is the derivation of your use of the word? Does it have something to do with the movie? #
  • 13:40 RT @reevesman: reposted album link for anyone interested. tinyurl.com/54mwwx #
  • 13:49 RT @matthewgood: some more free-music love: is.gd/cmzU - my album. #
  • 16:15 @chasemacri One of my Christmas break projects is to get all of that music available. #
  • 16:22 @chasemacri Yeah, @recdmavn has been on my case lately about the fact that I've never properly released it, so it will happen soon! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter
Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Facebook I'm reading: Tweets for 12-18-08Add To Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment