Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tweets for 12-20-08

Recent Twitter Posts
  • 00:45 New blog post: Tweets for Today tinyurl.com/8mqar3 #
  • 12:06 I think I may do absolutely nothing today. I need a day to decompress. #
  • 12:19 RT @stevegarfield: Earring wearer's head is placed between "open" and "close" tags. snurl.com/8xe1z #
  • 14:23 Round 2 of the storm is supposed to hit tomorrow, and I have morning church gig, afternoon recording session, evening band rehearsal. #
  • 14:24 I'm guessing some of that might not happen:( #
  • 14:25 @chasemacri Ooh...Langley figures prominently in several XFiles eps! #
  • 14:35 @karma_musings It hasn't really stopped here either. #
  • 14:51 @matthewgood Oops, did I have the wrong Langley? #
  • 15:03 Holed up in the apt. during a snowstorm: bit.ly/3w1y #
  • 15:38 Bet I'm the only person you know who can burn eggs! (Can't wait 'til @recdmavn gets back) #
  • 19:43 @matthewgood Eggs are usually one of the few things I can do. However, this time I even set off the smoke alarm. #
  • 19:45 Watching my DVD of the *original* The Day The Earth Stood Still. Ah, the genius of composer Bernard Hermann! #
  • 19:48 Theremin FTW! #
  • 20:02 @Ulrn2Twtr I suppose if I had never seen the original, I would think it is a decent movie. #
  • 21:06 Klaatu. Barada. Nikto. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter
Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Facebook I'm reading: Tweets for 12-20-08Add To Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment