Monday, December 15, 2008

Tweets for 12-15-08

Tweets For Today
  • 00:48 New blog post: Tweets for Today tinyurl.com/5fkvf9 #
  • 09:43 Good morning Twitterites! Only 10 shopping days until Christmas! Wait, do you include the current day or not? I'm so confused:) #
  • 10:43 @smokingmole Glad to be of service:) #
  • 10:45 @springclock I scoff at shopping, only b/c I can't afford to do any, which I suspect is the case for many people this year! #
  • 13:15 @chasemacri I usually have to wait months to d/l an update. Since I don't have PT on my school macbook, I'm doing it!! Take that, digi!! #
  • 13:17 Wow, it's 62 degrees in Boston right now! Gotta love the bipolar weather here! I'm going outside right now! #
  • 13:22 @chasemacri I'm hardly even using PT anymore. Right now, it's mostly Logic, and I have made a commitment to myself to learn DP over break. #
  • 13:28 @chasemacri I'm doing very little in the way of live recording right now. Mostly softsynths. #
  • 13:30 RT @mvolpe: Twitter In Real Life: The Follow-Back [cartoon] tinyurl.com/6lulvz. Funny! #
  • 13:33 @chasemacri an ipod is def easier than triggering samples, etc. #
  • 22:01 OMG, I think that was Worf playing the president on Heroes. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter
Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Facebook I'm reading: Tweets for 12-15-08Add To Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment