Monday, December 22, 2008

Twitter Posts for 12-22-08

Recent Twitter Posts
  • 00:36 @Ihnatko I never even knew they did a director's cut. The original was perfect the way it was! #
  • 00:37 @markdejaynes Are you doing a lesson with Jorge? #
  • 00:49 New blog post: Recent Twitter Posts tinyurl.com/7uar2k #
  • 00:58 @matthewgood I told you I was worried about a potential feedback loop:) #
  • 01:04 @markdejaynes You know I would have been glad to teach you! Jorge will be awesome, though, and I'm glad you're doing it! #
  • 11:45 Have to venture out into the cold for another human pincushion meetup. #
  • 14:55 @matthewgood Hey, that's in my bag of tricks as well:) #
  • 14:56 RT @Mick_Shrimpton: What's the hardest three years of a drummer's life? ....Second grade. #
  • 14:56 RT @Mick_Shrimpton: What did the guitarist do when told to turn his amplifier on? ....He caressed it softly and told it that he loved it. #
  • 14:57 @matthewgood Oh, man, if they have dates in Mexico, we could even drive down! #
  • 15:23 @matthewgood Understood! #
  • 15:32 I just joined the musicians Twitter Group tgr.me/g/musicians and you can too. Please Retweet. #
  • 15:34 @JaronDavis Actually, I've heard a version of Terry Riley's "In C" played by a very large ensemble. #
  • 15:51 New blog post: Good News in These Bad Times tinyurl.com/92zm3a #
  • 18:02 Starting my gig tonight as "house band" for "Live on Tape" on Malden's MATV. #
  • 22:52 "Scientists discover new forest with undiscovered species on Google Earth - Telegraph" bit.ly/13QGv #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter
Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Facebook I'm reading: Twitter Posts for 12-22-08Add To Yahoo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kameopemy [url=https://launchpad.net/~codeine-tuco]Buy Codeine no prescription[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-cipro-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Cipro without no prescription online[/url]

Post a Comment